CLA First-Time, First-Year SOAR
Welcome to Your First Semester at CSULB as a CLA Student!
We look forward to assisting you as you prepare for your first semester at CSULB. To start the Advising & Registration process, review the information below.
When Do I Register?
You will be invited by email to sign up for either a morning or afternoon session with ATLAS on your confirmed Advising & Registration date.
In-Person and Virtual sessions are available.
How Do I Register for Classes?
Before your Advising & Registration session:
- Complete the First-Time, First-Year Advising Survey
- Sign up for a morning or afternoon session with an ATLAS advisor (sent to your email)
- Complete the Advising & Registration BeachBoard Course
Check in to your Advising & Registration session:
- In-Person: At the Psychology building courtyard
- Look for the ATLAS flags and tent
- Virtual: Via Zoom
- Instructions and Zoom link sent to your CSULB email
During your Advising & Registration session:
- Review your advisor’s recommended course plan
- Search for course days and times using the following registration tools
- Registration Plan (emailed to you from ATLAS)
- How To Register Guide
- Register for Fall 2022!
Need Registration Assistance?
ATLAS advisors will be available to assist you during your Advising & Registration Session
Need to Change Your Major?
If you are changing your major into or within CLA, submit a Major Change Request.
Do More in 4!
Join a CLA Learning Community
- Take classes with other first-year students
- Connect with campus and classmates
- Form study groups
- Learn tips for academic success
- And More!