Schedule Planning & Assistance
The ATLAS advising team is here to help you plan your schedule!
Fall 2020 Freshmen
ATLAS advises all Liberal Arts freshmen. For information about satisfying your advising requirement, see our Freshman Mandatory Advising page.
Spring 2021 Incoming CLA Transfers
Visit the CLA SOAR Website for information about Advising & Registration for Spring 2021. Check your email in early December for details!
ATLAS advisees continuing students in the following departments:
- American Sign Language & Deaf Cultures
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other Liberal Arts Majors should contact their department faculty advisor.
Schedule Planning Advising Services
Please choose ONLY ONE of the following services:
To access Drop-in Advising, log in using Single Sign-On and select the Beach Connect button or click on the button below. You must select “Quick Question” as the service.
Watch the video below for instructions on checking into Drop-In Advising via Beach Connect.
Drop-In Advising Hours
- Monday, 11/23: 10 - 11:30am
- Tuesday, 11/24: 9 - 10:30am
- Wednesday, 11/25: 9:30 - 11am
- Thursday, 11/26: Closed for Holiday
- Friday, 11/27: Closed for Holiday
If you are unable to access ATLAS Drop-in Advising or Appointments, fill out our General Questions Form to request advising.
Use the Following Resources for Schedule Planning
- Academic Requirements Report (ARR) on your MyCSULB Student Center to view your degree requirements
- CLA Major Checklists to see major requirements
- CSULB Catalog to check prerequisites and course descriptions
- Schedule of Classes to select courses offered each term
- Know Your Terms to understand registration terminology