Schedule Planning & Assistance
Fall 2021 Freshmen
ATLAS advises all Liberal Arts freshmen. Please visit our CLA SOAR Website for Advising and Registration information.
The College of Liberal Arts Advising Center (ATLAS) is the primary advising resource for the following majors and student populations during Summer:
- Pre-Majors in any CLA Department
- Africana Studies
- American Sign Language & Deaf Cultures
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Jewish Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other CLA Majors should see their department faculty advisor for assistance.
Schedule Planning Advising Services
If need help with your schedule, please submit a Class Schedule Assistance form by clicking the button below.
An advisor will review your submission and respond via your CSULB Student email. If you have requested an advising appointment, please wait to speak with an advisor and do not submit another form request. Thank you for your patience.
Use the Following Resources for Schedule Planning
- Academic Requirements Report (ARR) on your MyCSULB Student Center to view your degree requirements
- CLA Major Checklists to see major requirements
- CSULB Catalog to check prerequisites and course descriptions
- Schedule of Classes to select courses offered each term
- Know Your Terms to understand registration terminology