New ATLAS Home
Fall 2020 Freshmen
Need Advising Help?
ATLAS advises all Liberal Arts freshmen. Fill out the appropriate form from one of the tabs below.
Holds? Need to Change Your Schedule?
All freshmen receive a “Prevent All Enrollment Actions” hold. This hold will remain on your account through the fall semester.
Any schedule changes must be approved by an ATLAS advisor.
New Transfers and Continuing Students
ATLAS advises new transfers and continuing students in these majors:
- American Sign Language & Deaf Cultures
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other Liberal Arts Majors will be advised by their department faculty advisor.
Need Advising Help?
Please click on the tab below that applies to you and fill out the appropriate form. An advisor will respond to your request via your CSULB email.
- Submit your Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 schedule plan and questions for an advisor on this form.
Declaring a Major
Requesting to Add a Minor
ATLAS is Here for You – Even Though We’re Virtual!
Liberal Arts Majors & Minors – Please help us help you!
- We advise and support thousands of students at CSULB and all of you matter to us!
- Our team is working from their homes during normal business hours Monday thru Friday just as if we were on campus.
- Please understand that our advisors deserve their personal time off so do not expect answers after business hours, on weekends, or holidays.
- Patience is a necessity during these challenging times. If you contacted us, we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Stay calm and a team member will contact you. Check your CSULB email regularly so we can stay in touch.
- We connect by email, phone, and/or Zoom with students depending on the need. Follow these tips for successful virtual communication.
Remember we are in this together – we are OneBeach!
We have limited availability by phone. You can reach us at (562) 985-7804 during the following hours:
- Monday: 10am-1pm & 2-5pm
- Tuesday: 9am-12pm & 1-4pm
- Wednesday: 9am-12pm & 1:30-4:30pm
- Thursday: 10am-1pm & 2-5pm
- Friday: 10am-12pm
Check your CSULB student email regularly!
Now more than ever, important information about your academic success is sent to you every day. Keep up the good work and don’t get left behind!