Thank You For Your Open Lab Access Appointment
Thank you for your appointment booking. You should receive an email with your booking confirmation shortly. Please review the guidelines and regulations below as needed.
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, our campus administration is prioritizing the safety of the limited numbers of students, faculty, and staff that are returning to campus. In an effort to maintain a healthy community, students wishing to utilize our in-person computer lab resources in PH1-208 must follow the guidelines provided below. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we all navigate the ever changing health concerns. More information is provided on this guidance document.
In-Person Lab Hour
Lab hours are as follows:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 10:00am to 2:00pm
These hours will be strictly enforced.
Before Coming to Campus
- Face Coverings are required at all times while on campus. You can learn more about the Face Coverings Policy here.
- Every student, employee, or community member coming to campus for any purpose must complete a required COVID-19 Health & Safety Training. This training is only required to be completed one time and must be completed before coming to campus. The training can be completed by going to this webpage.
- Each day you come to campus, you are required to complete the Student Daily Health Questionnaire. You will receive a text message on days your schedule indicates you may be on campus with a link to complete the questionnaire. You may also access this questionnaire by logging into your Single Sign On (SSO) portal. Lack of compliance with this policy may be referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Ethical Development. You can learn more about the policy here.
While on Campus
- In-person lab access will be provided by appointment only. All appointments will be for a maximum 4-hour duration. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- In-person lab access is restricted eight (8) students at any given time. This number will be strictly enforced.
- Students are not permitted to congregate in the hallway outside of the lab room.
- Parking: If driving to campus, parking will be enforced. Learn more about permit options here.
- 6 Feet Social Distancing: While on campus, individuals are required to maintain 6 feet of distance between others in all indoor and outdoor spaces. • Students may be in academic buildings for scheduled in-person courses. Additional use of classroom and hallway spaces is not permitted at this time. Read more about the policy here.