Human Development students must make an appointment for advising with the HDEV undergraduate advisor, Dr. Rachna Soni.
ADVISING FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT IS ONLINE ONLY FROM AUGUST 24, 2020 UNTIL DECEMBER 9, 2020.
NO In-Person Advising Appointments at this time.
In alignment with the university’s preventive health measures, all advising appointments for the Human Development Department are online or virtual via phone, zoom video conferencing and email – with email being the preferred method. NO in-person advising appointments until the end of the semester to protect the health of students, staff and faculty.
Students will still need to make advising appointments at least 48 hours in advance on the Human Development website.
Click on the links below to make an appointment either a “New Major/Minor Session” or an “Individual Advising Session.”
Hours are subject to change.
- Current Majors, Pre-majors, and Minors Session: Advising includes a 20-minute session per student.
- New Majors/Minors Session: Be prepared to stay for one hour.
Advising Hours – FALL 2020
Each appointment is for 20 mins for existing majors and minors.
- Mondays: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm AND 3:00 pm – 3:40 pm
- Tuesdays: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 3:00 pm – 3:40 pm
- Thursdays: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
NEW MAJORS SESSIONS:
New Majors and New Minors—be prepared to stay for 1 hour. Limited to 2 students per session
- Tuesdays: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Thursdays: 11:20 am – 12:20 pm