Nicole Jafari, Ed.D.
- Email: Nicole.Jafari@csulb.edu
- Phone: (562) 985-1386
- Office Location: F02-223
- Office hours for Fall 2021: Mondays and Wednesdays @ 12:30 pm-2:00 pm or by appointment. Please email Dr. Jafari for an appointment.
- MBA (1996) and Ed. D. (2006) Argosy University, Orange County, CA
Dr. Jafari completed her dissertation on the topic of organizational changes and their impact on employee development which offers a different view on the human and cultural aspects of American organizations. Additionally, in collaboration with several elementary and middle school teachers, she is working on a privately funded research project focused on the transition from elementary to middle school. Her other research interests are the utilization of music and arts as a coping mechanism for ADHD children and the effect of daycare on infants’ and toddlers’ development.
- HDEV 180: Lifespan Human Development
- HDEV 307: Approaches to Childhood
- HDEV 327: Approaches to Adolescence and Emerging Adulthood
- HDEV 357: Approaches to Adulthood Through Aging
- HDEV 402: Development of Thought: Structure, Process Cultural Influences Across the Life Span
- CWL 215: