- Email: Rachna.Soni@csulb.edu
- Phone: (562) 985-1386
- Office locations: F02-223 and Advising office: LA3-202A
- Office hours for Fall 2021: Mondays 11:30 am-12:3o pm or by appointment. Please email Dr. Soni for an appointment.
- Ph.D. (1990), M.H.E. (1986), M.A. (1983), Pennsylvania State University, Human Development
- HDEV 307: Approaches to Childhood
- HDEV 320: Quantitative Methods in Human Development
- HDEV 357: Approaches to Adulthood Through Aging
- HDEV 360: Cultural Foundations for Human Development
- HDEV 470: Seminar/Practicum
Dr. Soni’s research interests are personality and social development during adolescence, particularly the role of temperament in adolescent stress and coping.