Welcome | Marhaba | مرحبا
Our department offers the following lower-division language courses:
- ARAB 101A – Fundamentals of Arabic (first semester – GE C2)
- ARAB 101B – Fundamentals of Arabic (second semester – GE C2)
- ARAB 201A – Intermediate Arabic (third semester – GE C2)
- ARAB 201B – Intermediate Arabic (fourth semester – GE C2)
- ARAB 250 – Arabic for Arabic Speakers
High School Students:
If you have studied Arabic for two to three years at your high school, you might be eligible for Dual Enrollment through the Young Scholars Program.
Community College Students:
Please contact Prof. Iman Hashem if you have questions or would like to be evaluated for eligibility.
Lecturer of Arabic
M.A. TESOL, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003