Geoffrey Kutnik: Founder and Content Director for Rudeluv Designs. Guess his major?September 15, 2014
Major: Journalism and Mass Communication with a Public Relations emphasis.
Degree(s): BA , California State University, Long Beach class of 2009
Geoffrey Kutnick has always had an interest in marketing and public relations. He came to CSULB to gain the necessary knowledge needed for his innovative mind. After gaining some experience in the field, Geoffrey launched two web-based companies: FoodBeast and RudeLuv Designs. Both were created by combining his academic/career interests with personal passions. In order to form FoodBeast, Geoffrey partnered with businesses to create buzz about their products. He partnered with companies like Jack in the Box and Taco Bell to continuously promote new menu items. Geoffrey shared that his experience at CSULB gave him the necessary tools and skills to create his two companies. He also highly recommends taking advantage of internships and new opportunities.
Geoffrey’s Professional Road Map:
- Founder and Project Manager for Rudeluv Designs
- Founder and Content Director for FoodBeast.com
- New Media Specialist for the Kreisher Group
- Public Relations and Marketing Consultant for Smooth’s Bar and Grill
- Public Relations Consultant for Smolar Corp.
- Communications and Publicity Assistant for the Inland Empire Jazz Festival
- Public Relations Intern for Brower, Miller, & Cole.
- Interviewer and Columnist for Shut Up! Magazine