The Psychology Department offers a wide variety of services in order to support our students.
- ATLAS Academic Advisors and the Psychology Graduate Advisor support students while competing their degrees.
- The Psychology Resource Office (PRO) helps students plan for academic and career success. Whether you’re a student pursuing a career with your psychology BA, planning to apply for graduate school, or still unsure of future plans, PRO is a great place for psychology majors to explore and plan for life after graduation.
- The Psychology Student Study Center (PSSC) provides a gathering place for Psychology students to study and learn from one another. Students can ask the Assistants questions, study, work on group projects, and get help with writing. Computers are available for students to use that have SPSS, Visual Studio, and Microsoft Office.
- Take advantage of scholarships and financial aid opportunities.
- Studying abroad enhances your learning of course material while immersed in another culture.
- Student Clubs and organizations are a great way to be exposed to new events and activities while growing your personal network.
- Students find and complete internships in a wide variety of areas, including youth mentoring programs, school-based programs, mental health programs, crisis intervention programs, medical or criminal justice programs, and programs within human resources or business settings.
- The Psychology Major Handbook provides undergraduate students with an introduction to the psychology department. Here you can find information about our faculty, classes, and selected resources.
Click on the following icons to learn more: