Geography Department Poster Printing Service
- Prices for all standard-sized posters (44″ x 36″ or 48″ x 36″) are $50 each, and posters larger than standard size (length greater than 48″) are $60 each.
- Once you are notified that your poster has been printed, you can pick it up from the Geography department office (PH1-210) between 10am and 4pm, Monday – Friday
- All posters are printed on heavy weight matte paper by default
- Orders of 3 or fewer posters must be submitted at least 5 business days in advance of the requested pick up date
- For large orders of 4 or more posters must please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks in advance of requested pick up date to determine how far in advance of the requested pick up date that posters must be submitted
1. If you would like to use a template for you poster(s), you can download a standard template using the link provided below. Add your content to the poster template and customize the poster design as desired.
2. As you work on designing your poster, please keep in mind that the Geography Department cannot print posters wider than 36″ (at least one poster dimension must be 36″ or less). Unless you have a specific reason for printing your poster at a non-standard size (e.g. conference poster regulations require that posters be 24″ x 32″) it is recommended that you maintain the standard poster size which is already configured for the template above. Remember to delete or replace all of the instructional text found in the template with your own material prior to submitting the poster.
3. Determine poster payment method.
If you are a faculty member, staff member, or student who will be paying for the order with personal funds:
- Payment is due upon pick-up of the poster and can be made with cash or personal check.
- If paying with cash, please bring the exact amount due with you when you pick up your poster from the Geography Department office (note that the Geography Department does not keep cash on hand and does not have the ability to provide change).
- If paying with a personal check, please make the check payable to “CSULB Geography Department.”
If you are a faculty or staff member who will be paying for the order with department funds:
- In order to pay with department funds you need to first receive approval from your department ASM who is authorized to spend department funds. Then, when submitting your order, make sure to complete the department funding section of the order template provided below and include your department’s Speedchart # and ASM’s email address so that they can be contacted for funding transfer approval verification.
- If you are a faculty member who will be paying for the order with grant funding through the Foundation, you must first receive approval from the PI on the grant. Then, when submitting your order, make sure to complete the grant funding payment section of the order template provided below and include the grant account # and PI’s email address so that they can be contacted for funding transfer approval verification.
4. Submit your order
Submit your order by copying the text from the template below, pasting it into a blank email, filling in the requested information, attaching your completed poster, and sending it to email@example.com
- Requester Name:
- Requester Contact Email:
- Requested Pick Up Date:
- Requested Poster Size (inches):
- # of Poster Prints in Order:
- Total Printing Cost of Order ($50/standard sized poster):
- CSULB Department:
- Conference or Event Name:
- Payment Method (Cash, personal check, department funding, or grant funding):
- If Paying with Department Funding
- Speedchart #:
- Department ASM Email Address:
- If Paying with Grant Funding
- Grant Account #:
- Grant PI Email Address: