ATLAS Office Closure
ATLAS and the CSULB Campus will be closed on Friday, March 31, 2023 in observance of Cesar Chavez Day.
Please note: All forms submitted after 3pm on Thursday, March 30th will receive a response when we return on Monday, April 3rd. Thank you for your patience and have a safe holiday weekend!
Attention CLA First-Time, First-Years (Freshmen)!
To learn how to complete your First-Year Mandatory Advising (FMA) requirement, please visit our FMA website.
Appointments are Currently Full!
- Available appointments are reserved for First-Year Mandatory Advising at this time
- All other appointments are currently booked
- If you cannot make an appointment, please attend our Virtual Drop-in Advising hours, submit an Advising Ticket, or complete an Online Advising Form to work with an advisor.
ATLAS Phone Hours
Call (562) 985-7804 for general, non-advising questions during our phone hours:
- Monday, 3/27: 9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm
- Tuesday, 3/28: 9am - 12pm, 1 - 4:30pm
- Wednesday, 3/29: 9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm
- Thursday, 3/30: 9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm
- Friday, 3/31: Closed for Holiday
Advising Appointment Resources
Review the following resources to prepare for your appointment:
- Academic Requirements Report (ARR) on your MyCSULB Student Center to view your degree requirements
- CLA Major Checklists to see major requirements
- CSULB Catalog to check prerequisites and course descriptions
- Schedule of Classes to select courses offered each term
- Know Your Terms to understand registration terminology
- Zoom Appointment Guidelines to prepare for virtual advising