Attention Fall 2021 CLA Freshmen!
You will receive advising during Freshman Mandatory Advising process.
Virtual Advising Appointments with ATLAS
Make an appointment with an ATLAS advisor for a 30-minute Zoom meeting (phone available upon request). Appointments are scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Appointments are available for the following majors and student populations whose primary advising resource is ATLAS:
- Pre-Majors in any CLA Department
- American Sign Language & Deaf Cultures
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other CLA Majors should see their department faculty advisor for assistance.
How to Schedule an Appointment
To access appointments, log in using Single Sign-On and select the Beach Connect button or click on the button below.
View this video guide for instructions on how to schedule an appointment via Beach Connect.
Call (562) 985-7804 for general, non-advising questions during our phone hours:
- Monday 9/13: 10am - 1pm, 1:30 - 4:30pm
- Tuesday 9/14: 9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm
- Wednesday 9/15: 9am - 12pm, 1:30 - 4:30pm
- Thursday 9/16: 10am - 1pm, 2 - 5pm
- Friday 9/17: Not Available
Advising Appointment Resources
Review the following resources to prepare for your appointment:
- Academic Requirements Report (ARR) on your MyCSULB Student Center to view your degree requirements
- CLA Major Checklists to see major requirements
- CSULB Catalog to check prerequisites and course descriptions
- Schedule of Classes to select courses offered each term
- Know Your Terms to understand registration terminology
- Zoom Appointment Guidelines to prepare for virtual advising