Advising Appointments Available on Beach Connect!
- We offer 30-minute online (Zoom) and in-person (LA1-LO0102) appointments.
- Select your preferred mode of advising (online or in-person) when you schedule your appointment on Beach Connect.
- Appointments are scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. See instructions below.
If available appointment times do not work with your schedule, please contact us at (562) 985-7804.
ATLAS Advising Appointments are Intended for:
The following majors and student populations whose primary advising resource is ATLAS can schedule an appointment via Beach Connect:
- All First-Time, First-Years in any CLA Department
- Pre-Majors in any CLA Department
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other CLA Majors should see their Major Department Advisor for assistance.
How to Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, log into Single Sign-On, select the Beach Connect app, or click on the button below.
View this video guide for instructions on how to schedule an appointment via Beach Connect.
- Academic Requirements Report (ARR) on your MyCSULB Student Center to view your degree requirements
- CLA Major Checklists to see major requirements
- CSULB Catalog to check prerequisites and course descriptions
- Schedule of Classes to select courses offered each term
- Know Your Terms to understand registration terminology
- How To Enroll Guide to load your MyCSULB Shopping Cart & register for classes
- Zoom Appointment Guidelines to prepare for virtual advising