Appointments are Full!
All of our appointments are currently booked. Please attend our extended Drop-in Advising hours to speak with an advisor.
Make an appointment with an ATLAS advisor for a 30-minute Zoom meeting (phone available upon request). Appointments are scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Appointments are available for the following majors and student populations whose primary advising resource is ATLAS:
- Pre-Majors in any CLA Department
- American Sign Language & Deaf Cultures
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other CLA Majors should see their department faculty advisor for assistance.
Appointment Scheduling Instructions
To access appointments, log in using Single Sign-On and select the Beach Connect button or click on the button below.
View this video guide for instructions on how to schedule an appointment via Beach Connect.
Advising Appointment Resources
Review the following resources to prepare for your appointment:
- Academic Requirements Report (ARR) on your MyCSULB Student Center to view your degree requirements
- CLA Major Checklists to see major requirements
- CSULB Catalog to check prerequisites and course descriptions
- Schedule of Classes to select courses offered each term
- Know Your Terms to understand registration terminology
- Zoom Appointment Guidelines to prepare for virtual advising
Contact our Front Office Team for General Questions at (562) 985-7804 during the following hours:
- Monday: 10am - 1pm, 1:30 - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 12pm, 1:30 - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 10am - 1pm, 2 - 5pm
- Friday: 10am - 1pm
For Drop-In Advising hours and instructions, please visit the Drop-In Advising page.