Attention Incoming Fall 2021 CLA Students
- Please visit our CLA SOAR Advising website (click on the button to the left) for Advising and Registration Information
Majors We Advise
The College of Liberal Arts Advising Center (ATLAS) is the primary advising resource for the following majors and student populations during Summer:
- Pre-Majors in any CLA Department
- Africana Studies
- American Sign Language & Deaf Cultures
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Jewish Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other CLA Majors should see their department faculty advisor for assistance.
Contact an ATLAS Advisor
To contact an advisor, select ONE of the advising services below by clicking on the icon:
For all other inquires, contact ATLAS by filling out our General Questions form.
Help us help you! Check out these tips for successful virtual communication.
Contact our Front Office Team for general questions at (562) 985-7804 during the following hours:
- Monday: 10am - 1pm, 1:30 - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 12pm, 1:30 - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 10am - 1pm, 2 - 5pm
- Friday: 10am - 1pm
- Admissions & Enrollment Services:(562) 985-5471
- Financial Aid:(562) 985-8403
- University Outreach & School Relations:(562) 985-5358
Checklists for CLA Majors, Minors, & Certificates
Click here to see major, minor, and certificate course requirements.
Major Department Advisors
Major Department Advisors are available online. Find your advisor’s contact information here.
Study Abroad Questions
Whether you are returning from studying abroad or planning a trip, please contact the Study Abroad Office.
CLA Internships & Career Advising
For more information about internships or to schedule an appointment, visit the CLA Internship website.
Psychology Course Credit Requests
Email the completed form and syllabus to CLA-ATLAS@csulb.edu