Need Help from an Advisor?
Attention CLA Freshmen!
ATLAS advises all Liberal Arts freshmen. You will connect with your department advisor beginning your second year.
Majors We Advise
We also advise new transfers and continuing students in these majors:
- American Sign Language & Deaf Cultures
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other Liberal Arts Majors will be advised by their department faculty advisor.
Please click on the link below that applies to you and an advisor will respond via your CSULB email.
- Submit your Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 schedule plan and questions for an advisor on this form.
Declaring a Major
Requesting to Add a Minor
Help us help you! Check out these tips for successful virtual communication.
We have limited availability by phone. You can reach us at (562) 985-7804 during the following hours:
- Monday: 10am-1pm & 2-5pm
- Tuesday: 9am-12pm & 1-4pm
- Wednesday: 9am-12pm & 1:30-4:30pm
- Thursday: 10am-1pm & 2-5pm
- Friday: 10am-12pm
- Admissions & Enrollment Services:(562) 985-5471
- Financial Aid:(562) 985-8403
- University Outreach & School Relations:(562) 985-5358
Checklists for CLA Majors, Minors, & Certificates
Click here to see major, minor, and certificate course requirements.
Major Department Advisors
Major Department Advisors are available online. Find your advisor’s contact information here.
Study Abroad Questions
Whether you are returning from studying abroad or planning a trip, please contact the Study Abroad Office.
CLA Internships & Career Advising
Schedule a Zoom appointment via your Single Sign On Account.
Psychology Course Credit Requests
Email the completed form and syllabus to CLA-ATLAS@csulb.edu