Majors We Advise
ATLAS is the primary advising resource for the following majors and student populations:
- CLA Fall 2020 Freshmen
- Pre-Majors in any CLA Department
- American Sign Language & Deaf Cultures
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other Liberal Arts Majors will be advised by their department faculty advisor.
Contact an ATLAS Advisor
To contact an advisor, select ONE of the advising services below by clicking on the icon:
For all other inquires, contact ATLAS by filling out our General Questions form.
Help us help you! Check out these tips for successful virtual communication.
You can reach us at (562) 985-7804 during the following hours:
- Monday: 10am - 1pm, 2 - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 12pm, 1:30 - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 10am - 1pm, 2 - 5pm
- Friday: 10am - 1pm
- Admissions & Enrollment Services:(562) 985-5471
- Financial Aid:(562) 985-8403
- University Outreach & School Relations:(562) 985-5358
Checklists for CLA Majors, Minors, & Certificates
Click here to see major, minor, and certificate course requirements.
Major Department Advisors
Major Department Advisors are available online. Find your advisor’s contact information here.
Study Abroad Questions
Whether you are returning from studying abroad or planning a trip, please contact the Study Abroad Office.
CLA Internships & Career Advising
For more information about internships or to schedule an appointment, visit the CLA Internship website.
Psychology Course Credit Requests
Email the completed form and syllabus to CLA-ATLAS@csulb.edu