Attention Fall 2021 CLA Freshmen!
Visit our Freshman Mandatory Advising page for information on completing your advising requirement.
Welcome to the Fall Semester!
Majors We Advise
The College of Liberal Arts Advising Center (ATLAS) is the primary advising resource for the following majors and student populations during Summer:
- All Freshmen in any CLA Department
- Pre-Majors in any CLA Department
- American Sign Language & Deaf Cultures
- American Studies
- Chicano Latino Studies
- Religious Studies
- Women’s Gender & Sexuality Studies
ALL other CLA Majors should see their department faculty advisor for assistance.
Contact an ATLAS Advisor
To contact an advisor, select ONE of the advising services below by clicking on the icon:
For all other inquires, contact ATLAS by filling out our General Questions form.
Help us help you! Check out these tips for successful virtual communication.
Call (562) 985-7804 for general, non-advising questions during our phone hours:
- Monday 10/25: 10am - 1pm, 1:30 - 4:30pm
- Tuesday 10/26: 9am - 12pm, 1 - 4pm
- Wednesday 10/27: 9am - 12pm, 1:30 - 4:30pm
- Thursday 10/28: 10am - 1pm, 2 - 5pm
- Friday 10/29: 1:30 - 3:30 pm
- Admissions & Enrollment Services:(562) 985-5471
- Financial Aid:(562) 985-5471
- University Outreach & School Relations:(562) 985-5358
PH1-104 Office is open for general questions during business hours:
- Monday 10/25: 1 - 4pm
- Tuesday 10/26: 8:30 - 11:30am
- Wednesday 10/27: 9am - 12pm
- Thursday 10/28: 2 - 5pm
Checklists for CLA Majors, Minors, & Certificates
Click here to see major, minor, and certificate course requirements.
Major Department Advisors
Major Department Advisors are available online. Find your advisor’s contact information here.
Study Abroad Questions
Whether you are returning from studying abroad or planning a trip, please contact the Study Abroad Office.
CLA Internships & Career Advising
For more information about internships or to schedule an appointment, visit the CLA Internship website.
Psychology Course Credit Requests
Complete the Psychology Course Credit Request Form. Make sure to attach a course syllabus (from the term you took the class) for each class.