Virtual drop-in advising is a quick way to speak with an ATLAS advisor via phone (or Zoom upon request). Sign into the queue on Beach Connect during drop-in hours to get started.
ATLAS Drop-in Advising is intended for the following:
- All Freshmen in any CLA Department (entered CSULB in Fall 2020)
- Pre-Majors in any CLA Department (ex: Pre-American Studies)
- Any CLA student referred to ATLAS
- Majors Advised by ATLAS
*Continuing and transfer students majoring in CLA, see your primary advisor for assistance.
Can’t access ATLAS Drop-in Advising? Give us a call during posted Drop-in hours: (562) 985-7804.
Drop-in Advising Instructions
To access Drop-in Advising, log in using Single Sign-On and select the Beach Connect button or click on the button below. You must select “Quick Question” as the service.
If you would prefer Zoom, please let the advisor know when they call you.
View the video guide for instructions on checking into Drop-In Advising via Beach Connect.
Sign into the Drop-in Advising queue on Beach Connect during these posted hours only:
- Monday, 5/17: 1:30 - 3:30pm
- Tuesday, 5/18: 10am - 12pm
- Wednesday, 5/19: 10am - 12pm
- Thursday, 5/20: 1:30 - 3:30pm
- Friday, 5/21: 10am - 12pm