Virtual Drop-In Advising
Attention Fall 2021 CLA Freshmen!
Visit our Freshman Mandatory Advising page for information on completing your advising requirement.
Virtual drop-in advising is a quick way to speak with an ATLAS advisor via phone (or Zoom upon request). Sign into the queue on Beach Connect during drop-in hours to get started.
ATLAS Drop-in Advising is intended for the following:
- All Freshmen in any CLA Department
- Pre-Majors in any CLA Department (ex: Pre-American Studies)
- Any CLA student referred to ATLAS
*Continuing and transfer students majoring in CLA, see your primary advisor for assistance.
Can’t access ATLAS Drop-in Advising? Give us a call during posted Drop-in hours: (562) 985-7804.
Virtual Drop-in Advising Instructions
During posted Drop-in Advising Hours:
- Log into your Single Sign-On & click on the Beach Connect App
- Click on the Get Assistance button
- Click on View Drop-In Times link
- Select the following options when prompted:
- Type: Academic Advising
- Service: Quick Question
- Location: College of Liberal Arts Advising Center – ATLAS
- Click Drop-in Online to join the queue
- An advisor will call you via your preferred phone number on MyCSULB.Make sure your preferred phone number is up-to-date
View the video guide for instructions on checking into Drop-In Advising via Beach Connect.
Sign into the Drop-in Advising queue on Beach Connect during these posted hours only:
- Monday, 10/25: 2 - 4pm
- Tuesday, 10/26: 9 - 11am
- Wednesday, 10/27: 9 - 11am
- Thursday, 10/28: 2 - 4pm
- Friday, 10/29: 1:30 - 3:30pm