Frequently Used Forms
Enrollment Services Forms & Requests
The forms and requests below (and many more) are available on the Enrollment Services website.
- Leave of Absence (Educational or Military Leave) – policy and form for taking up to two semesters off
- Grade Option – change course grading option to Credit/No Credit
- Late Registration – add a course after the second week of instruction
- Withdrawal Information – withdraw from a course after the second week of instruction
- Request for Evaluation of Course Work from Another Institution (RECWAI) – request Enrollment Services’ review of a course(s) you are taking at a community college to meet degree requirements
CLA Course Credit Request Form
To receive specific major or minor credit for a class you have taken at a Non-CSULB institution, please complete the CLA Course Credit Request Form. Make sure to attach a course syllabus (from the term you took the class).