Frequently Used Forms

Enrollment Services Forms

The forms below (and many more) are available on the Enrollment Services website.

CLA Course Credit Request Form

To receive specific major or minor credit for a class you have taken at a Non-CSULB institution, please complete the CLA Course Credit Request Form. Make sure to attach a course syllabus (from the term you took the class).